[6pack] Pipe threads on the Heater Valve

To: "6 Pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Pipe threads on the Heater Valve
From: "Scott Tilton" <triumph.tr4@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:41:41 -0500
Hey guys,

Anyone happen to know what the threads are for the heater valve on the TR6?

Is the male to female standoff that is sticking out of the head a direct
adapter?  (are the male and female threads on each end of it the same?)
or does it convert from one thread size/standard to another?

Am I right in assuming that they are *British standard pipe thread*
(*BSP*thread) and not the
*National Pipe Thread* (NPT) I'm likely to find at home depot.

Any Been there done that help appreciated.

Scott Tilton