RE: [6pack] Vacuum leak?

To: "'Mike Munson'" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Vacuum leak?
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarthout@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 23:17:05 -0400
Mike,

I don't remember how much you paid, (need to be refunded)? Originally
there were a few different amounts i.e. As cast, Polished, and powder
coated.

Jim Swarthout

Thanks,
Mike Munson

Hi Mike!

Things are definitely better!!!

I apologize for the long wait...and I respect your patience!

Unfortunately the price Aluminum has tripled in past few years.

I have set-up another CNC shop, but I probably will not be able to make
the same valve cover that Bruce Miles received.

Email your address and I will send you your money back.

Again, I'm sorry Mike...I really like making TR parts but the cost of
the valve covers is totally prohibitive!

Best regards,
Jim Swarthout