Re: [6pack] Trailing Arm Pivot Bolts

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, "list Triumph"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Trailing Arm Pivot Bolts
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:26:39 -0800
        Bob:

        The prevailing wisdom is that you want to mount the bolts so
that the heads point towards each other to facilitate removal in the
future. I recommend fresh Nyloc Nuts when reinstalling them. Other than
that I have had no issues with this strategy, although admittedly I do
not put many miles on my car in a year.

        Vance