[6pack] TR-6 Collection for Sale or TRADE

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR-6 Collection for Sale or TRADE
From: John Browder <browder3@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:07:25 -0500
I still have a number of solid TR-6's for sale:
        7 Solid cars including a restored authentic CR-series RHD PI '73
        2 Parts Cars
        Loads of parts

A friend enticed me to part with the two best cars, but there is
plenty left.  Check out this website for all the info:
http://web.mac.com/jbrowder/TR-6_Site/Home.html

These cars are priced to move at $39,500.

I really do not want to separate the lot.  I would trade for like value:
        Austin Healey BJ8
        71-74 Automatic E-type Roadster
        1968-71 Mercedes 280SL

Cash plus 1987-89 Mercedes 560SL or Tiptronic Porsche 964