[6pack] December 2007 VTR magazine identification!

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] December 2007 VTR magazine identification!
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:00:38 -0800
I was a bit surprised to open up my Dec 2007 VTR magazine I received
yesterday to see my car on page 14, twice!  I happened to be on the end of
the middle row for the Saturday Funcours and ended up as the centerpiece of
the River Palms picture.  I'm also the middle autocross picture ("no ID on
this Auto-X participant") as I race with my stepson, Noah.  We ended up
winning the TR250 class and then broke the fastest time twice in our fun
runs.  It gives a good picture of my 17X7 wheels that give a slightly
updated look and performance with lower profile tires.

Currently, the car just completed its body work and is going to the media
blaster on Monday.  The rockers were replaced and the front L wheel well had
a kink pulled out as well as some straightening of some other minor areas.
The body shop chemically stripped the broad pieces that would be at risk for
warping and the media blaster will be shooting the tub and the edges of the
loose panels.  We decided to fill in the pinhole rust at the base of the B
pillars based on advice from the list (thanks Todd and Kevin and thanks to
Joe for offering potential parts!).

Andy

CD6746L