[6pack] a little help on carbs and keys

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] a little help on carbs and keys
From: "Derek" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:15:26 -0000
Oliver,

I've sent you a scan of a factory image showing the underbonnet of
CC27025LO. Hope that it helps. The date on the plate on your car is not the
build date and is actually confirmation that your TR6 complied with the US
Federal Safety Standards applicable on the 1st January 1969. CC28418 would
have been built during w/c 10th February 1969. The plates for the 1970 model
onwards did include a month and year of build.

Derek
CP54529-O

Message: 1