Re: [6pack] ebay

To: "'john doe'" <rccpl1@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:09:35 -0500
It is called "sniping".

That is the whole model of the thing.  Every auction I bid on, I wait until
the last few minutes and the majority of the time that is when the best
deals are made.  You are complaining because you are trying to buy something
at a bargain price.  Sorry pal, that is the nature of the beast!

If the shoe were on the other foot, if you were SELLIGN something I would
presume the sentiment would be much different.  You would be HAPPY to see
last minute bidders!

Sniping takes a little practice, but it works!

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169
http://www.bowtie6.com/