Re: [6pack] ebay

To: john doe <rccpl1@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: trsix74@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:14:25 +0000
Oh get real!!!!

As a bidder I want to get the best price, so I wait till the end. If I bid
early the price will increase.
As a seller I welcome the last minute bidding as I will get more for my item.
If I am expecting a minimum I set a reserve or start the price at what I will
accept for my item. With that, I as the seller pay the premiums. If you
seriously need the item and there is a buy it now, use the buy it now. If it is
a nice to have, wait and bid at the end. Get high speed internet access so your
bid goes through quicker.