Re: [6pack] ebay

To: lfm614@aol.com, trsix74@comcast.net, john doe <rccpl1@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:59:08 -0800 (PST)
You don't really even have to download anything....I
use auctionstealer.com (nfi) and it's free, but there
are plenty of others I'm sure.

As stated earlier, there is NO REASON to bid on
anything until the last possible moment.  Just set it
& forget it with the snipe service.  You don't have to
worry about having broadband or a super fast computer.
 That's taken care of for you.

Some people will bid something UP just to see what the
high bid is for the current hi bidder.  The people
using the snipe svcs will usually come in with 10
seconds or less remaining...that's when the real fun
comes in...watching the last 2 seconds.  Just
remember, there usually WON'T be time to make any last
secon bids if you get outbid.  Too late.  Then again,
you should've bid higher if you just HAD TO HAVE it.

Cheers,

Todd

--- lfm614@aol.com wrote:

> Well I think the way to look at this is what is the
> most that you are willing to pay for the item.
> Enter that for your max bid and it will keep you in
> the game bidding enough to keep you ahead or
> download a snipe program and do the same.
>
> The latter has the advantage that you are not
> bidding up the sales price with novice bidders.
>
> As said in a previous post, if you really want it or
> got to have it and it has a buy it now in your price
> range use it.
>
> I just set the snipe program and forget it, I get an
> e-mail with the result at auction's end.
>
> Lou

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.