Re: [6pack] Weber DCOE's, Trumpets and Filters, 74.5 TR6

To: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>, Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Weber DCOE's, Trumpets and Filters, 74.5 TR6
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:47:30 +0000
When we are talking about short  air horns, how short is short ?. The ones
that came with the carbs are 1.5 inches long and they have a flared end.

When I look at the air filters they seem to have an interface that is
expecting two screws.. I wonder if the air horns I got are actually
incompatible with filters ?.

Mine look like this (6pack mailer will strip image, item can also be viewed
here http://www.piercemanifolds.com/airfilters.htm  part 52845.014):

[cid:image001.png@01C87551.15ED1980]

Does that look like something an air filter would attached to ?

Stan

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]