Re: [6pack] TR6 Crankshaft Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Crankshaft Question
From: "acs25m@swbell.net" <acs25m@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:17:35 -0800 (PST)
Bob,
  I just finished putting my trans and engine back into the car two weeks ago.
I have a TR250 and the bushing you are talking about is supposed to be in the
end of the crankshaft according to the book. Mine however wasn't in the end of
the crank but in the back of the flywheel and against the flat end of the
crankshaft. I can only assume that someone has altered the parts in my engine
with parts from later years. You may have the same problem. Good luck!
  John Maneke