Re: [6pack] Proper starting rpm

To: eric.frenken@brits-n-pieces.com, 'Stephen Lindquist'
Subject: Re: [6pack] Proper starting rpm
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 02:51:52 GMT
Eric---Your math is correct, of course, as is the revolutions per spark event.
My curiosity got the better of me so I went out and disconnected all of the
plug wires and held one of them to ground. Cranking the engine for 10 seconds,
I counted 15 sparks at the plug wire. Looks like my particular engine spins
around 180 rpm with the starter motor.
I really enjoy these types of discussions!

Dick