Re: [6pack] diff mounting studs

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net, 75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Subject: Re: [6pack] diff mounting studs
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:19:35 -0500
 Bob,

You can see my solution at triumphowners.com/108.? Scroll down until you come
across the picture links that shows the differential mount.? My car was the
same as what Marty describes, welded at the top but not where the pin went
through the bracket.? Check out the web page and let me know if you have any
questions or would like any clarification.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108