[6pack] Left Hand turn stutter

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Left Hand turn stutter
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 05:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Just a wild shot here but how much gas did you have in the tank during your
maneuvers?  I had a similar problem with my TBI and discussed it with Rick
Patton who suggested that it was due to the fact that the gas line exits the
tank on the left side and there are no baffles in the tank.  Thus on hard left
hand turns when the tank is less than half full all of the gas goes to the
right side of the tank so there is no gasoline on the left side of the tank
for the pump to send to the carbs.  A little experimentation resulted in the
confirmation of Rick's theory.  YMMV.
Mike Lunsford