Re: [6pack] Left Hand turn stutter

To: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Left Hand turn stutter
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 05:39:40 GMT
Bob Lang partially uncovered what might be happening here, referring to
something that Kastner once wrote about this.  So I asked KK and he said:

"Fuel slosh when making certain turns causes the vent hole in the carbs to get
covered, depriving fuel from entering the bowls. The top of the carbs can be
turned so the vent is on another side, as I recall."

(DT) This might explain why the early sixes have this going on, as the later
carbs vented via hoses to the carbon canister. No?
Doesn't explain the half tank theory, but it's a start!

Dick