Re: [6pack] TR6 Dizzy - Part 2

To: Joe Laurito <trglory@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Dizzy - Part 2
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:26:53 -0400
Mine didn't come with any instructions to check the gap either. I just
positioned it as close as possible within the movement available and of
course not touching.  John Mitchell  76 TR6
PS. I keep an extra unit in the boot just in case.  I can change the
pertronix sensor much faster than reinstalling a distributor plate with
points.