[6pack] Re-installing engine/trans rear mount w/OD

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Re-installing engine/trans rear mount w/OD
From: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:49:01 -0400
Okay, I got this here engine/tranny lump all ready to reinstall.

Last time I did it about six years ago, I had a heckuva time gettin'
the rear mount hardware assembled to the OD and frame
in what one would call a dignified manner.
(see old TRF Catalog Vol-1, p.18, Plate AG, bottom-center, #48-59,
with spacers)

I'm doin' this by myself, so extra pry bars, wrenches, and alignment
advice are not gonna be handy.

Is there a genuine, no-kiddin', sure-fired way to do this?

Doug M
'74 TR6 CF 18XXX OU. That's *with* OD.
NC