Re: [6pack] TR-6 Master Cylinder Woes

To: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, "'6pack'"
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR-6 Master Cylinder Woes
From: "Bill Wellbaum" <wcwellbaum@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 18:05:16 -0700
Well, Robert, I'm certain that virtually every parts dealer on the planet
has dealt with the 'customer from hell.'  My goal is not to make anyone's
life miserable but to figure out how to get my car back on the road. I wish
it were as simple as a pinhole--that would be an easy fix.  That is not the
case here.  When I determine the nature of my M/C problem I'll let you know.

Bill Wellbaum
Las Vegas