Re: [6pack] carb problems

To: <gtwincams@gmail.com>, 6 Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] carb problems
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:44:25 -0400
FWIW I have no dyno results comparing the ZS VS S.U. but when I swapped my
well tuned ZS for S.U.'s on a built motor my quarter mile times of upper 15
second range did not change.

Marty

> I run ZS carbs on my Elan and my TR6, have rebuilt them (and spare
> sets), and maintain them, and performance is great. Having said that, I
> haven't tested any motors on a dyno to compare properly tuned SUs vs. ZSs.
>
> Cheers,
> Greg Tatarian
> 1971 Lotus Elan S4
> 1974 Triumph TR6
> 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV (on Webers)

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID2832
6::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums