Re: [6pack] Red Ignition Light?

To: <rgperry@earthlink.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Red Ignition Light?
From: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 23:27:02 +0000
Thanks Greg!
I had that experience too, but i think the PDWA only affected the brake
light.for years i had my brake light bulb disabled....until i rebuilt the PDWA
and bleed the brakesto re-align the piston.but thanks...i think i have a
gremlin elsewhere.
side note, we all hear people poke fun of Lucas and our cars, but i have found
Lucas to be great.the only time i have an issue is when in fact there is an
issue. :-)sure, it may be poor/bad connections due to design...but mostly
age.

> Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:50:28 -0500
> From: rgperry@earthlink.net
> To: jattr6@hotmail.com; 6pack@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [6pack] Red Ignition Light?
>
> James,
>
> Years ago I had a light ( I believe it was the red ignition light) stay on.
The problem was the brake differential switch (PDWA switch).  The o rings
leaked fluid and caused the switch to short or the slide piston was off center
activating the switch.  Try removing the electrical connector to the PDWA
switch. Repair of the PDWA switch is up to you.  I left the switch connector
disconnected ever since.

> Regards,
> Greg Perry

Was