Re: [6pack] Red Ignition Light?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Red Ignition Light?
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:45:58 +0000
Brother had this issue on his 73. He was missing the engine-block to body
grounding wire. It would find ground somewhere, but intermittently lose
ground, and light would flicker. He burned up 2 alternators before our
mechanic noticed he was missing this wire. Problem solved.

Sloane :o)
69-Six

> From: jattr6@hotmail.com
> To: 6pack@autox.team.net
> Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:29:54 +0000
> Subject: [6pack] Red Ignition Light?
>
> Ok, I have Dan Master's electrical book.My Red Ignition light comes on
while
> driving.Sometimes it waits a while to come on.I had my alternator tested.
Was

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive