[6pack] shifting hot

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] shifting hot
From: "Colin Thom" <colinthom@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:23:21 -0700
Hi Gang. Back in May I posted a query about my car not shifting well once
things got hot. I'm pleased to report that after resealing, then replacing
the CMC and CSC and paying careful attention to the bleeding thereof, things
are once again right in my world. I also switched from DOT 5 to DOT 4 but
who knows if that made a difference or not. Many thanks to Dick Taylor and
Bill Wellbaum for advice along the way. Colin '75. Oh..does a guy grease the
clevis pins in his clutch linkage? If yes, with what?

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums