Re: [6pack] Seat Belt Interlock Module

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Seat Belt Interlock Module
From: David Friedlander <forzion7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 11:32:03 -0400
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Irv;

White with red wire and white with orange wire located cut and connected
together. FYI, this did NOT solve the problem, The interlock module is
still emitting a sick, whining signal. Now I have two cut wires to
deal-with and will have to find and work on alternative solutions....

Dave Friedlander
'74 Six