Re: [6pack] Carb tuning

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Carb tuning
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 16:26:08 -0600
I'd check for leaks where the manifold mates to the head and at the carb
gaskets.
If you lived closer to Salt Lake City I'd say stop on by and I'll take a look.
But
the symptoms could be from an air leak.

On a side note, nice to see the 6pack list is working. Not doing much car stuff
today,
trying to fill in all the missing months in the archive. Not that simple, as it
turns
out, but I am making some progress, I think.  Click on the archive link below
to see
when the missing bits show up.

Actually I did put new plugs in an old Land Rover this afternoon, not exactly
an "L"BC,
but mostly computer stuff this weekend.

mjb.