Re: [6pack] Carb tuning

To: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com> FILETIME=[5EF75ED0:01CFD5C4]
Subject: Re: [6pack] Carb tuning
From: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 10:49:15 -0700
Cc: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Oh. All my instructions say use a screw driver and lift 1/4"!
I have a screwdriver that is exactly that and turned it sideways to get 1/4.
Hmmm.
Well yesterday I drove about 70 miles. Boy did the gas suck out. Wayyy too
rich! I turned the needles back 1/2 turn but may need more. The plugs still
look clean and this morning did not smell of gas.
I had a little run on and one whooper of a backfire out the pipes when I got
home and turned off the engine. Extra  gas left over I suspect.
But she ran awesome! No flat spots like before. I am learning after 22 years of
owning this beauty! Hah.
I have gotten it to run well but never super awesome. I am not a pro at tuning
those suckas. Ugh.
Getting there though.

bSent from my Atari 2600b