Re: [6pack] Trailer hitch

To: "Stuart" <stubeatty@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Trailer hitch
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:01:24 -0600
Cc: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Hi Stuart -

I actually have an entire trailer hitch system for a TR6 (it came with a parts
car I had several years ago). It includes a reinforced center section of the
bumper and a bar that runs under the boot and attaches to the cross bar under
the spare tire well. You can have the whole bumper/hitch/attachment hardware
for $250 plus shipping (but it's pretty heavy). I'll have to get into my
storage area to find it but I'll try to take some photos in the next day or so
if you're interested.

 - Lee