Re: [6pack] Trailer hitch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Trailer hitch
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:58:39 -0600
I used to have a purpose made hitch on my TR250 that I bought from
JCWhitney.  Its design was similar.  The piece with the ball mounted on
it went straight back and attached to the bolt that goes through the
spare tire and crossbrace under the trunk.  Another piece ran behind the
bumper and attached to the bumper mounts.  It was not a receiver type,
but you could easily make a receiver hitch with the same design.
  - Larry