[6pack] need hardtop hardware/seals for Spit

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] need hardtop hardware/seals for Spit
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:52:20 +0000 FILETIME=[26DBCD80:01D04B15]
Hey guys,I bought a kinda rough hard-top for the 72 Spit. I should have
checked the price of the rear window seal first. It's more than I paid for the
top. Over $100 at the normal places in including Spitbits and VB. Anybody
happen to know of a different source. It's only $75 at Rimmer Brothers, but
you can't see how much shipping will be until checkout, and I assume that will
make up the difference in price. I also need all the hardware, 4 bolts and
those little side thingies. Just wondered if anybody might have something like
that sitting around.
thanks,Sloane 69-Six72-Spit