[6pack] Re Transmission or clutch issues

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Re Transmission or clutch issues
From: Dale Katzfey via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:02:43 -0400
Thanks guys for all the input.  It appears as though I will need to take
out the transmission and look at the clutch to see what part failed or
is failing.  I would guess the consensus would be to replace the whole
thing while I have it out, right?  I replaced the clutch probably only
18 years ago, but only put on about 25,000 miles.  But I did let it sit
a couple of years and the plate was stuck and I had to break it loose.
Now it is my daily driver so it is getting lots of use.

Thanks all,

Dale