Re: [6pack] Rear tube shock conversion

Subject: Re: [6pack] Rear tube shock conversion
From: Greg Lemon via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 10:47:44 -0500
Cc: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>

--0000000000004bff3005a5614530

I have the type that mounts to the old shock mount, just one guy, but ten
years including regular autocross duties and the mounts and frame are still
fine.

Somewhere I read, maybe the Williams book on improving TR, that you want to
make sure the bump stops do their job, so the load at end of travel isn't
transferred through the shock.

I put on new bump stops and put an extra washer or two under it as a can't
hurt, might help measure.

Greg Lemon
TR250

--0000000000004bff3005a5614530

one guy, but ten years including regular autocross duties and the mounts an=
auto">Somewhere I read, maybe the Williams book on improving TR, that you w=
ant to make sure the bump stops do their job, so the load at end of travel =
div dir=3D"auto">I put on new bump stops and put an extra washer or two und=

--0000000000004bff3005a5614530--