Re: That darn gasoline leak!

To: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That darn gasoline leak!
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 16:06:34 -0700
Hello all,
     I plan on installing Air conditioning in my Alpine. Since it is a
series
4 engine with single carb, automatic transmission, power is not
something I can afford to waste. I have an aftermarket setup from a Jeep
(1980's) that a guy gave me for welding some brackets up for his car. I
was told that it would be best for me to use a more modern compressor
that is more energy efficient and will not rob as much horse power. Will
a newer compressor be compatible with the fan, evaporator, condenser etc
etc setup that mounts inside the car? And can Cool Cat Eddie email me
since I no longer have your email address? Lou