Re: Racing Alpine

To: "Kurt Eckert" <kurt.eckert@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Racing Alpine
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:55:20 -0700
The website for SCCA is http://www.scca.org/ Contact them and they will mail
you a small rulebook for a fee.

I recently did a search using various search engines using "Vintage or
Historic Auto racing" and came up with websites for VARA, Monterey, and all
other sorts of orgs. Do the same.

If I can offer any advice, it is to research your area that you want to
race, and build your car for that, since the rules from one organization to
the next do not appear to be standard. If anything, make a car that fits
into a number of orgs, a compromise, but I doubt you are planning a career
as a race car driver. And always remember that age old racing axiom: "You
can make a small fortune in auto racing, if you start with a large one!" Lou