Questions fans manifolds

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions fans manifolds
From: CGBSenior@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:07:26 EDT
I have a SIII with positive ground.  Is there any problem hooking up an
electric fan?  If not what type is best?  Would it make a difference?

I have a 3 core radiator that works great in any heat as long as I am moving.
 I like to take the car down town Atlanta and in stop and go traffic my gauge
can climb to above 220. Normally it stays at around 170.

Also, is there a manifold available for side draft Webber's that will fit in
a left hand drive Alpine?  If so where can one be purchased.

Chris,