Re: Date this car?

To: "Paul Heuer" <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Date this car?
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:07:58 -0700
Somewhere before the first of July, 1966, probably the 28th of June (around
tea time) is the exact day judging from the number of cars that rolled off
the assembly line that week. He is lucky that he got one built during that
time period since it is a little known fact that all Rootes cars made prior
to August of 1966 had a primer coat under the paint. (they also came with
actual tires, but that is a different story).