Fw: Date this car?

To: "Sunbeam Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Date this car?
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:05:54 -0500
????  OK, how do folks do this?  ESP?  Did you call a psychic????
Seriously, there must be a manual or plant records that maybe some sells
copies of?

Would anyone mind looking up mine?  I have an SV, VIN # B395002562 LRX color
39.  I think it is a late 1965, since it is titled as a 1965 but the SV
wasn't made until September of 1965.  On a related note, would that be known
as a 1966 in the US?  I know that we often considered it a new model year in
September, however, I never thought about how late-in-the year cars were
titled.

And on a second related note, I called Chrysler to find out if they had any
Rootes information.  So far, I just got someones answering machine and they
haven't called me back.

Related notes finished.  Thanks,
Patrick