Parts must go!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts must go!
From: richards@cs.vassar.edu (Brad Richards)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:31:35 -0400
Hello All,

I've got a collection of Sunbeam parts in MN (near Minneapolis)
that need to go ASAP.  They came off of an early Series IV I
stripped a number of years ago, and include an engine, tranny
(non-synchro 1st), rear end, front rotors, splined hubs, and
assorted wiring, under-hood, and trim bits.  The car fired up
and ran before it was stripped (this was probably in '88).

I need to get the parts out of their current location as soon
as possible, so priority will go to whomever can come for them
the soonest.  I'm also hoping to find someone who's interested
in the whole collection instead of disposing of it piece at a
time.

    Thanks,
        Brad