Re: Parts Suppliers

To: armorseal@iccom.com (chuck nicodemus)
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:48:57 -0400 (EDT)
BOY , does this have VB writen all over it? chuck
------------------

     I know it's not a popular thing to do but I want to say that I have
had good luck with buying parts from VB.  Sometimes I get the feeling
that this is the equivalent of having bought and enjoyed disco records
during the 70's. ( BTW, I never did that )
   I recently bought an electric fan kit from VB to replace the steel
six blade and when the switch proved defective they sent another entire
fan kit free. I can't complain about that kind of service.
    This being said, if you want expert advice to go along with your
purchase then Curt and Rick are definately the way to go.

Rob Nanzig
67SV