Re: Alpine Engine conversions

To: "jumpin'jan" <servaij@cris.com>
Subject: Re: Alpine Engine conversions
From: Paul Almjeld <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:09:12 -0500
For what it's worth - the Toyota 5 speed conversion I recently completed
is working out very well.  The Toyota 5 speed trannys are readily
available and the conversion kit is well engineered, not difficult to
install and from, my experience, well worth the time, money and labor
required to make it function. Consider it an option in your quest to
make our Alpines more functional.

from sunny, warm South Dakota

Paul