Re: 5 speed conversion info LONG, so delete if not interested

Subject: Re: 5 speed conversion info LONG, so delete if not interested
From: "Sergio Dimarmo" <iwander@att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:14:40 -0700
Paul, just in case you might want to check out this speed calculator I wrote
in Visual Basic. I used it to calibrate my speedometer after buying a set of
Goodyear Eagle GT's for my Alpine that were a little smaller that the stock
tires. Let me know how it works for you.

Sergio

http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/techtips/speedcalc.zip