Re: engine removal and conversions

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com>
Subject: Re: engine removal and conversions
From: "Mary Cornett" <tc123@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:35:11 -0700
There is an old saying among hot rodders,"There is no replacement for cubic
inches." The more torque and power that you have the less you have to use
it. Would it not be great to cruise freeway speeds at around 2400 rpm? How
about driving in mountain areas withe all the torque you need. These are the
things Joe Rodriquez's kit can do for you. English rear-ends are junk! I
have two 3.89's for free if someone wants to drive to Bakersfield to pick
them up. I am going to convert to V-6 myself I have two engines and two
5-speeds. Thanks TC