Re: Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America

To: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Subject: Re: Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:52:34 -0800
My question,,If the sunbeamalpine.org was/is so sucessful why do we need
another. ?  Is someone P Oed at someone else , is it just compettion or does'
some one need a new shirt design. I don't think I am being out of line here or
I just do not understand the need for more pages to see basically the same
thing. This is not meant as a flame , I would like to have a complete
explaination of both systems.
Do we need a "Club" ? I thought we already had that in a sence.  alpines
@autox.team.net is our conversation vehical , trades department and a very
excellent information dept.
I do think if only "one" of you let us know the reason for a new club it would
cut down on the retoric.
My 2.785 p
chuck