RE: S III Alpine

To: "Bill McLeod" <wbmcleod@theriver.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: S III Alpine
From: "Eddie Donovan" <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:08:10 -0400
Found a Series II in the same condition with a hardtop. Paid $1,000 for it.
Depends how much you want it. Be prepared to put out a heck of a lot more for a
proper restoration. Even with a rust-free Alpine I am putting out about $5,000
for paint and bodywork (panel beating of 40 years worth of door dings!) and I'm
moving into restoring the interior next!

Eddie Donovan (AlpineII)
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX - Being restored
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Future project
SAOCA Member