Re: VOLVO Clutch

To: Louis & Laila <bwana@c2i2.com>,
Subject: Re: VOLVO Clutch
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:24:53 -0500
Lou,
  Been there and ended up taking the Volvo clutch cover back,  what I
ended up using was a MGB cover with the carbon throw out bearing
receiver thing on it, did use the Volvo disc.  I got my cover from a guy
I know with a bunch of MG stuff. They did switch to the roller bearing
on the MGs at some point so make sure you are very clear with the parts
house when they order the cover that it has to be the early style for
the carbon throw out bearing or you will get the Volvo cover back only
they will say it is for a MG... the MG covers show up on ebay pretty
often for cheap.  Jim E