Re: Tacho connection

To: <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>, "Steven Graham"
Subject: Re: Tacho connection
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:43:37 -0700
Jarrid, I have tried this and it doesn't work. I was told that there were a
few options, one being to use a tach out of an MG and change the faceplate
to Sunbeam. The second is some kind of diode or resistor that can be
implanted in the Sunbeam tach. Sadly, the repair for this costs at least
$100. But the car runs a lot better without the points!