Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide

To: boxweed@thebest.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:55:48 -0700
Hey Sunbeamers:
I don't know Bob but I think the conversation is quickly getting off
subject.

All I read from Bob's post is that he wants to find out if enough people
are interested in buying a book he may put together, if enough of us are
interested.

If Bob makes a profit on it if enough people buy it, more power to him.
I think we still live in a free enterprise system here in the US the
last time I checked. My impression is that it would not be illegal or
immoral if someone actually made a profit on something relating to our
cars, or even just recouped expenses in offering something some of us
may be interested in.

Regards,
Steve Sage