Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide

To: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>,
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide
From: "Philip \"Commodore Blues\" Hulse" <phulse@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:22:42 -0800
Bob,

We have done some business in the past so you know when I say that your
integrity and honesty should not be questioned here.  I am of the opinion
that $50.00 is nothing for a book that would provide the kind of historical
information you have at your disposal.  A book detailing the originality of
the marquee would be an outstanding contribution to the community.  So,
whatever route you decide to go just know I for one applaud your
contribution.

I purchased a "Book of Norman" from the man himself and he told me he had a
hard time selling his books for $50.00 in the beginning.  Now they go for
$850 to $1000 bucks on eBay.  It is considered the bible for Tiger
restoration purposes.

If you decide to publish the book put me down for two.  I will keep one and
sell the other on eBay when it becomes worth a $1000.00 bucks.  Maybe to
that guy that was bitching about not getting it for free.  :))

Philip "Commodore Blues" Hulse