autox-cm

Re: Asphalt and jump batteries

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Asphalt and jump batteries
From: The Fortinis <lbracing@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, this actually occurred on reinforced concrete, not asphalt
(duh--GRISSOM AFB)!

I hadn't considered the rebar in the concrete being a factor. However, it
seems that a 1/2" to 1" thick piece of wood wouldn't make much difference in
that case, either.

Thanks for entertaining my slightly off-topic question. Hope to see several
of you at Grissom a few weeks from now.

Ross/Paula Fortini
1988 Van Diemen