autox-cm

Re: Going Past the FF2000 performance analysis

To: "CHARLES J VOBORIL" <cvoboril@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Going Past the FF2000 performance analysis
From: "Eric Clements" <ewc4@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:00:47 -0800
Hi all--

This is Mari, not Eric.  Given the volume of mail this proposal has generated,
it seemed reasonable for me to read what is being discussed on the CM list,
and so I've been reading Eric's mail...  I have appreciated hearing the
opinions, concerns, and data that you all have brought to the table.  Thanks
for that valuable input (but remember to reach *all* of the SEB, seb@scca.com
is your best bet).
---
This past season PRO Solo lady F125 drivers ran in a PAx'd Ladies class
against mainly stock class cars. I know 2 of these ladies and while they
 did not seem to overly thrilled at first, I don't believe they are
discouraged either.
---
I just wanted to clarify the above point Chuck made.  Ladies in ProSolo have
run an indexed class for the last several years (all but one of the years I've
been competing in Pros).  It is split into L1 (all stock classes except SS,
STS, and STX) and L2 (all SP, P, M, SM, and F125 classes plus Super
Stock)...so the F125 ladies were mostly running against Street Prepared ladies
(and those ladies who have Chevy's direct-from-the-factory "street prepared"
car...the ZO6).

mlc