Re: Blast from the past

To: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Blast from the past
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 08:21:55 -0700
Mike,
    This one in our garage is not the aluminum fendered one, just the
louvered hood, etc. I did know a guy who had one of the aluminum version
who chopped the fenders so he could fit wide tires on it...pretty tough to
repair, and a totally stupid thing to do on such a rare car, I thought, and
still think. Don't know what happened to that car.
--Pat Kelly