Re: Book wanted!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Book wanted!
From: "Jim Fossum" <jfossum1@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:23:06 -0400
>I was hoping for something a little more practical and less theoritical.
>Anyone have any suggestions?

I've read just about all of the major tuning books now, and Tune To Win is
my personal favorite.  However I think the best 'how to improve the
handling on your streetcar' book (as oposed to 'how to build a racecar'),
is Performance Handling, by Don Alexander.  This book has a fair amount of
technical data, but mainly practical information on springs, shocks,
swaybars, etc.  I always see it at Borders.

Jim